A one-day interactive educational event for all clinical staff interested in facilitating simulation-based education sessions.
Simulation-based education is a beneficial tool in which we can deliver training, optimize systems and processes, and develop clinical and non-technical skills including increasing awareness of human factors. This course will enable attendees to facilitate a simulation-based education session.
Monday 29 April 2024
9am to 5pm
Who is it for?
Introductory course for all graduate medical, nursing and allied health professionals who would like to facilitate simulation-based education sessions.
- Internal (including RBH, HH, GSTT & RMH): £50
- External: £150
Lunch is provided.
- Gain insight into the principles, methods and benefits of simulation training
- Understand the importance and effectiveness of debriefing
- Be able to plan and deliver effective simulation-based education
- Interactive lectures from experienced faculty
- Practical workshops with simulation equipment and moulage
- Interactive demonstration and practical experience of scenario design, facilitating simulation, and debriefing
- Feedback from experienced faculty
Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre
Royal Brompton Hospital
London SW3 6LL
For any queries
Please email CSSC@rbht.nhs.uk for any queries you may have.