Introduction to simulation facilitation workshop
A two-day practical and interactive workshop for all clinical staff interested in facilitating simulation training
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Management course
The course is geared to encourage you to build skills and manage this complex new post and the people around you. Sessions are run by lead consultants and hospital managers.
- FEEL (focused echocardiography in emergency life support)
This is a one-day course with a mix of lectures and hands-on training to use echocardiography in emergency life support.
- Chest drain insertion course
This is a one-day course for doctors of all levels keen to gain knowledge and skills on chest drain insertion and management.
- Team and resource for airway in critical care (TRACC)
This one-day intensive course blends interactive learning to promote and enhance performance of airway rescue teams through lectures, hands-on skill stations and immersive simulation.
- Intermediate faculty development course
A two-day course for faculty who deliver teaching using interactive and simulation learning techniques. The course will provide both theoretical and practical knowledge in delivering simulation based learning.
- Clinical leadership course
This is a one-day course aimed at health staff members who are already or are about to go into leadership in emergency events.
- School of Bronchoscopy
A course providing both theoretical and hands-on teaching in bronchoscopy techniques, through interactive lectures and simulation teaching sessions.
- Introduction to simulation facilitation
A one-day practical and interactive workshop for all clinical staff interested in facilitating simulation training.
We run a variety of courses during the year, including:
- Basic Assessment and Support in Intensive Care (BASIC) course
- Bronchoscopy course
- CT cardiac course
- Epidural study day
- Focused Echocardiography in Emergency Life Support (FEEL) -UK course
- Hospital management course
- Human factors training
- Oncological emergencies training
- Regional respiratory medicine training
- Respiratory medicine training
- SPRinT introductory facilitators team training course
- Team and Resource for Airway in Critical care (TRAAC) course
- Ventricular assist device (VAD) and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) simulation day
as well as resus courses such as:
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) courses
- Advanced Paediatric life Support (APLS) courses
- European Paediatric Advanced Life Support (EPALS) courses
- Immediate Life Support (ILS) courses and ILS course re-certification
- Paediatric Immediate Life Support (PILS) courses
If you would information about these resus courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.