- February 2024 (accepting bookings)
- April 2024 (accepting bookings)
Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre
Royal Brompton Hospital
- Specialty doctors / ANPs / ACCPs - £160
- Trainee ANPs / ACCPs - £120
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
The course is limited to 10 delegates.
How to book
To register your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
This one-day intensive course with a blend of interactive learning aims to promote and enhance performance of airway rescue teams through practical lectures, hands-on skill stations and immersive simulation.
Our vision is to help participants develop a safe, flexible approach to airway management issues in settings outside of the operating theatre.
The mixed adult and paediatric faculty will deliver support for all level of training or update refresher in airway management to suit both adult and paediatric critical care professionals.
5 CPD points approved by the Royal College of Anaesthetists since 2017.
Participants will gain confidence in generic airway management skills, gain practice on advanced specialty-based skills and develop cognitive teamwork skills.
Who is it for?
- Trainees in adult critical care, paediatric intensive care, acute medicine, emergency medicine and anaesthesia
- Senior critical care nurses and retrieval nurse practitioners
- Critical care paramedics
- Dr Amy Chan-Dominy (course director) - consultant in critical care and paediatric intensive care.
- Dr Jonathan Weale - consultant adult and paediatric cardiothoracic anaesthetist
- Dr Elise Randle - consultant in paediatric intensive care and Children's Acute Transport Service (CATS)
- Malia Grant – senior paediatric intensive care nurse
- Kumi de Costa - critical care lead nurse for SPRinT simulation programme
- Dr Kate Good - consultant anaesthetist & adult critical Care
The fee is non-refundable if your place is cancelled less than four weeks before the course. A full refund will be offered if your place is cancelled four weeks before the course.