This is a one-day course which aims to help you have an understanding of cardiac anatomy relevant to cath lab procedures.
This course will include:
- live video demonstrations of heart specimens
- hands-on examinations of heart specimens
View the draft programme (PDF, 144KB)
11 March 2019
Royal Brompton Hospital
£85 - there are limited places for this course
Who is it for?
- EP technicians
- Allied Health Professionals
- Professor Yen Ho - consultant cardiac morphologist
- Karen McCarthy - research fellow and co-lead in cardiac morphology
- Dr Sabine Ernst
- Jan-Lukas Robertus
For more information about this course, contact the Morphology team.