rb&hArts provides a range of creative activities and workshops for our patients, staff and wider community to get involved in. These activities help participants learn new skills, increase wellbeing and encourage social engagement. You can:
- Join one of our ‘Crafternoon’ workshops, where professional artists will guide you step by step to learning a new craft or skill.
- Have your voice and ideas heard by taking part in one of our project workshops and help inform the design of the hospital environment.
- Have a one-to-one guided art session with a member of our arts team or one of our volunteers. Referrals for sessions can be made by clinical staff or by patients themselves.
- Attend a gardening workshop to learn practical gardening skills, influenced by the design of the Peace Gardens at Harefield Hospital.
- Twice weekly art challenges are posted on our social media channels offering simple, fun, creative activities for you to try at home.
- Volunteer to help with our participatory activities.
To register your interest or for more information on any of our participatory activities, including volunteering opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.