Our annual publications from the last five years are available to view online or download. If you would like to access an annual review or report for a different period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual reports and accounts
Our annual reports chart changes and improvements over each year. They show where our money comes from and how we spend it.
Our accounts are reviewed by an external auditor to make sure they are a fair assessment before they are submitted to NHS England and NHS Improvement, and to Parliament.
The quality accounts are intended to allow people to compare the performance of different trusts as we're all required to report on the same things. They contain the quality priorities that we set for our hospital and community services, and report back on our progress in achieving the priorities that we set ourselves last year.
Royal Brompton Hospital and Harefield Hospital became part of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust on February 1 2021.
Full annual report 2021/22
- Annual Report summary
- Full annual report 2021/22 (PDF 4.37MB)
Quality accounts 2021/22
This year's quality report is a standalone document and is available on the NHS website.
Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust (dissolved as an independent Trust in February 2021)
- Annual report and accounts 2020-2021 (PDF 2MB)
- Annual report and accounts 2019-2020 (PDF 24KB) plus Annex 1 - Quality report 2019-2020 (PDF, 1MB)
- Annual report and accounts 2018-2019 (PDF, 15.5KB) plus Annex 1 - Quality report 2018-2019 (PDF, 14.3KB)
- Annual report and accounts 2017-2018 (PDF, 11.5MB) plus Annex 1 - Quality report 2017-2018 (PDF, 9MB)