Change your appointment
If you are unable to attend your appointment, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. This means that we may be able to offer the appointment to another patient.
Royal Brompton Hospital
You can now use our new Outpatient Portal to view or change your appointment at Royal Brompton Hospital. Find out more.
Alternatively, you can contact the relevant department directly on one of the numbers below:
Royal Brompton Hospital:
- Pacing - 020 7351 8647
- Echo - 020 7351 8209
- Lung function - 020 7351 8910
- Nuclear medicine - 020 7351 8666
- CT scan - 020 7351 8220
For appointments at Harefield Hospital, you can change your appointment by responding to the text message that was sent you. Our text messaging system is simple to use and you can reply 24 hours a day, seven days a week and it will be processed by our team during working hours.
If you do not have a mobile phone, you can change your appointment by calling us on 01895 828 696 (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm) or contacting the relevant department directly on one of the numbers below:
- Pacing - 01895 828 553
- Echo - 01895 828 586
- Sleep study appointments/CPAP collection appointments/Service appointment bookings - 01895 826 510
- Lung function/CPAP technical/Machine problems/Replacement parts/Masks - 01895 828 589
- Nuclear medicine - 01895 826 514
- X-ray / CT scan / MRI / Ultrasound - 01895 828 582
- ECG - 01895 823 737 ext 5410
- Paediatric outpatients - 01895 828 573
- Transplant outpatients - 01895 828 663
- Woodlands pre-admission unit - 01895 828 827
- Pulmonary rehabilitation - 01895 828 851
Harefield Hospital will be launching the Outpatient Portal later this year, giving patients the ability to view and rebook appointments instantly.
Please note: it is important you keep your contact details updated with your GP, as we will use these when contacting you.