Areas of expertise
Dr Kathryn Fogg is consultant anaesthetist at Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust. She is the lead for adult acute pain at Royal Brompton and the chairman of the department.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Adult cardiothoracic anaesthesia
- Renal tumour resections requiring bypass
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
Dr Fogg is the organiser of North London SpR training days.
- Thoracic surgery chapter in Cardiothoracic Critical care, Levy et al, 2007.
- ‘Principles and Practice of thoracic anaesthesia’ in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, 2011.