Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care is the Trust’s private patients unit, comprising:
- private outpatients clinics with state-of-the-art consulting rooms
- fully equipped private inpatient wards with their own high dependency units, equipped to intensive care standards.
The outpatients and diagnostic centre for private patients is at 77 Wimpole Street in the Harley Street area.
The services offered at this facility include:
- an inherited cardiac conditions clinic
- a heart screening clinic
- advanced diagnostic imaging
- cardiac PET imaging with rubidium.
Any profits made from Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care are reinvested directly back into the Trust, helping to improve both NHS and private patient services.