Date: Friday, 4 September
Location: Held virtually
The heart transplant team at Harefield Hospital hosted a live webinar and Q&A, where patients had the opportunity to hear about new developments regarding Covid-19, the implications these may have on their condition, and what they need to know about coming in for appointments. The clinical team also answered questions following the webinar.
- Dr Owais Dar, consultant cardiologist
- Dr Veronica Rial Baston, senior clinical fellow
- Dr Fernando Riesgo Gil, consultant in heart failure, circulatory support & transplantation
- Haifa Lyster, consultant pharmacist
- Dr Melissa Sanchez, principal clinical psychologist
A recording of the event can be found here.