Wednesday 8 July and Thursday 9 July 2015
Lunch is provided
Limited places available
National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, Dovehouse Street, London SW3 6LY and the Royal Brompton Hospital
Dr Nitha Naqvi
Dr Michael Rigby
Dr Karen McCarthy
Prof S Yen Ho
This two day course is suitable for anyone concerned with the management of congenital heart disease in the infant, child and adult.
The course comprises lectures on echo-anatomic correlates of congenital heart malformations. There will also be sessions on specific malformations run in parallel with practical scanning at a basic level and echocardiographic scanning of pathologies under the guidance of tutors.
- Numerous echo images of a large spectrum of congenital heart conditions will be shown
- Cardiac specimens of many congenital heart lesions will be demonstrated
- Lectures by experts in congenital echocardiography (consultants and senior registrars).
- Topics covered will enable all participants to increase their knowledge of congenital echocardiography
- Candidates will increase hands-on experience of echocardiography in paediatrics
- Candidates will have increased confidence in reviewing congenital echocardiography images of a large range of pathology
Who should attend?
- Paediatricians and trainees
- Paediatric cardiologists and trainees
- Neonatologists and trainees
- Adult cardiologists and trainees
- Adult congenital heart disease specialists and trainees
Further course information is available for registered participants via password.
To access this information, please visit the echocardiography in congenital heart disease course documentation area.
For more information please contact:
The morphology team
Tel: +44 (0)2073518751