Wednesday 8 July and Thursday 9 July 2015
Lunch is provided
Limited places available
National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, Dovehouse Street, London SW3 6LY and the Royal Brompton Hospital
Dr Nitha Naqvi
Dr Michael Rigby
Dr Karen McCarthy Prof S Yen Ho
This two day course is suitable for anyone concerned with the management of congenital heart disease in the infant, child and adult.
The course comprises lectures on echo-anatomic correlates of congenital heart malformations. There will also be sessions on specific malformations run in parallel with practical scanning at a basic level and echocardiographic scanning of pathologies under the guidance of tutors.
- Numerous echo images of a large spectrum of congenital heart conditions will be shown
- Cardiac specimens of many congenital heart lesions will be demonstrated
- Lectures by experts in congenital echocardiography (consultants and senior registrars).
- Topics covered will enable all participants to increase their knowledge of congenital echocardiography
- Candidates will increase hands-on experience of echocardiography in paediatrics
- Candidates will have increased confidence in reviewing congenital echocardiography images of a large range of pathology
Who should attend?
- Paediatricians and trainees
- Paediatric cardiologists and trainees
- Neonatologists and trainees
- Adult cardiologists and trainees
- Adult congenital heart disease specialists and trainees
Cancellation must be received in writing one calendar month before the course date and will be subjected to an administration charge of £50. Cancellations received within one month of the course will not be accepted and attendee will be liable for full course fee.
The organiser cannot accept liability for costs incurred in the event of a course having to be cancelled as a result of circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
For more information please contact:
The morphology team
Tel: +44 (0)2073518751