10th, 11 & 12th July 2014.
National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, Dovehouse Street, London SW3 6LY and the Royal Brompton Hospital.
Dr Nitha Naqvi, Dr Michael Rigby, Dr Karen McCarthy
and Prof S Yen Ho
This course can be booked as a 3 day or 2 day course.
Days 1 and 2 (10 & 11 July) comprises of lectures on Echo-anatomic correlates of congenital heart malformations and there will be sessions on specific malformations run in parallel with practical scanning at a basic level.
On Day 3 (12 July) participant numbers are limited for practical hands-on echocardiographic scanning of pathologies under the guidance of tutors.
The course is suitable for anyone concerned with the management of congenital heart disease in the infant, child and adult.
- Numerous echo images of a large spectrum of congenital heart conditions will be shown
- Cardiac specimens of many congenital heart lesions will be demonstrated
- Lectures by experts in congenital echocardiography (consultants and senior registrars).
- Topics covered will enable all participants to increase their knowledge of congenital echocardiography
- Candiates will increase hands-on experience of echocardiography in paediatrics
- Candidates will have increased confidence in reviewing congenital echocardiography images of a large range of pathology
Who should attend?
- Paediatricians and trainees
- Paediatric cardiologists and trainees
- Neonatologists and trainnees
- Adult cardiologists and trainees
- Adult congenital heart disease specialists and trainees
The course fees are :
£480 for two days (10 & 11 July) and £630 for three days (10, 11 & 12 July).
Please register for the course at:
For more information, contact:
The Morphology Team
Tel: +44 (0)2073518751 to register interest or for more information.